Discover the Sunshine Coast this winter
Discover the Sunshine Coast region this winter through exciting events, incredible adventures and of course a relaxing and comfortable stay at Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort. We have put together a comprehensive guide of our top winter activities to do on the Sunshine Coast.
- Queensland Garden Expo. (8-10 Jul)
- Queensland Oztag All Schools (30-31 Jul)
- Maximum Adventure Race Series. (16 Jul)
- NRL Telstra Premiership Game (Warriors V Rabbitohs) (6 Aug)
- Sunshine Coast Marathon & Community Run Festival(13-14 Aug)
- Gympie Music Muster(25-28 Aug)
- Horizon Festival (26 Aug – 4 Sep)
- Amaze World. A fantastic family friendly activity for kids of all ages, discover the newly transformed maze (formerlly Bellingham Maze) for a day of magical fun.
- Mount Coolum walk. Located just a short 10 minute dirve from the resort lies Mount Coolum, an 800m track to the mountain summit. with breathtaking views along with Sunshine Coast coastline, this track is suitable for most fitness levels and ages.
- Tree Top Challenge. Get the adrenaline pumping with the 10acres of heart pumping high ropes challenges, plus 12 zip lines up top 140m long!
- SEALife Sunshine Coast. Bring the whole family for a day visit to SEALife - an award-winning unerwater experience. Learn all about marine wildlife and get up close and personal with some of the waters cutest creatures.
- Sunshine Coast Hinterland Day Tour. Enjoy the perfect combination of the breathtaking Hinterland scenery with incredible local produce. Be collected and dropped off straight from the resort, this is perfect for those looking to see the region without the hassle fo self driving.
- Paddock to Plate Food Experience. The ultimate foodie experience, travel through the Hinterland for a private behind the scenes tour of some of the coasts best farms. Includes 4 course lunch, beer and coffee tastings, return transfers and more!
- Stay 4 for 3! Extend your stay on the Sunshine Coast to a 4 night getaway, and only for for 3 nights! This special 25% off offer allows you ample time to explore the diverse activities available on the Sunshine Coast this winter! PLUS, stay mid week and you'll avoud the weekend crowds.
*Image with thanks to Tourism Events Queensland.